A complete guide to the Luftwaffe’s last piston-engine fighters
Author: Richard A. Franks
Published: Valiant Wings Publishing
Bookshelf Browse with Geoff Coughlin (May 2022)
Get this impressive title here now at Valiant Wings Publishing
Take a browse inside now…
Here’s some additional information from the publisher…
This third book in our much-acclaimed series has been out of print for a while now. With new Fw 190D and Ta 152 kits now available, it seemed right to make this book available once again.
Updated and expanded – now 176 pages!
In addition to the original content it contains:
• Full assessments of all the new kit releases since the title’s first release in 2012
• A build of the newly-tooled Ta 152H-1 from Zoukei-Mura in 1:48th scale by Steve A. Evans
• Updated kit, accessory and decal appendices
• An extra 16 pages of content in total.
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190D first edition content:
• 160 pages packed with vital information that no active aviation modeller should be without
• 60+ pages of technical information
• 20+ pages of walkaround images and technical diagrams
• 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
• 20+ pages of model builds and modelling information
• 200+ photographs including wartime images
• Colour side views and four-views by Richard Caruana
• 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
• 1:72nd, 1:48th and 1:32nd scale full kit builds
• A full set of fold-out 1:48th scale plans.