Author: Richard Franks
Published: Valiant Wings Publishing
Bookshelf Browse with Geoff Coughlin (February 2022)
Get this title here now at Valiant Wings Publishing
Take a browse inside now…
Here’s some additional information from the publisher…
The P-51 Mustang is one of the most popular aircraft modelling subjects around. Our latest book will go some way towards unpicking the different variants and colourful schemes that apply to the type.
This eighteenth book in our much-acclaimed series contains 272 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and USAAF enthusiast should be without.
The P-51D/K Mustang contains:
• 60+ pages of technical information
• 60+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
• 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
• 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
• 200+ photographs including wartime images
• Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
• 3D isometric views of all variants by Wojciech Sankowski
• Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl & Steve A. Evans
• Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
• A set of 1:48 fold-out scale plans.