Author: Richard A. Franks
Published: Valiant Wings Publishing
ISBN: ISBN 978-0-9957773-8-5
Price around £18.95 GBP
Review with Geoff Coughlin (November 2018)
176 Pages high quality glossy art paper; colour and black and white throughout. Colour profiles by Richard J, Caruana.
Get this title now at Valiant Wings Publishing – thanks to the publishers for our review copy
The Publisher’s fourteenth title (no less!) in the Airframe Album series covers the Bristol Beaufighter.
Here’s what the publisher says by way of description:
Our fourteenth title in the Airframe Album series is an essential companion for anyone tackling the Revell (1:32nd), Tamiya, new tool Revell (1:48th), Hasegawa, new tool Airfix and older kits in 1:72nd scale.
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of preserved Beaufighters
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views by Chris Sandham-Bailey of all prototype, production and projected airframes
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes by Richard J. Caruana
- Data from flight manuals and spare parts catalogues
- Lists of all Beaufighter accessories and decals produced in all scales
- Kit builds of the new tool Revell 1:48th Beaufighter TF.X by Steve Evans and the new tool Airfix 1:72 TF.X by Libor Jekl
- 176 pages text plus cover.
So what do we think?