Price around £7.95 GBP
Covers the air conflict over Britain from June to October 1940:
• Historical narrative by Richard A Franks
• Numerous period images
• Over 70 Full colour profiles by Richard J Caruana
Specially commissioned kit builds:
• 1:32 Trumpeter Messerschmitt Bf 109E-3, Special Hobby Fiat G.50 and Revell Supermarine Spitfire Mk II by Steve Evans
• 1:48 Eduard Messerschmitt Bf 110C by Steve Evans
• 1:72 Airfix Hawker Hurricane Mk 1 and Airfix Boulton-Paul Defiant by Libor Jekl
This is another really useful scale modelling resource, not to mention historical narrative covering some of the famous aircraft to have flown in the conflict.
Quality is good in all respects in terms of content and production is excellent. Coverage is sufficient for such a text giving you enough to put the subject aircraft in context without repeating huge volumes of material that can be found elsewhere.
Some excellent kit builds on offer here that are likely to inspire you to go away and get one of your own models out of that growing stash and build it! What are you waiting for?
Good value for money too.