www.scalemodellingnow.com: Geoff Coughlin, Editor and Partner; Sara Coughlin, Partner
telephone: 07773 126479
The cost of each individual workshop is £95.00, payable on booking in full by the approved means: credit or debit card – just follow the booking process from the links in www.scalemodellingnow.com
Cancellations and Refunds – if we cancel the event
If we have to cancel the whole event for any reason any booking fee that you have paid will be refunded in full.
If your specific workshop tutor is unable to attend for any reasonable unforeseen circumstances e.g. late sickness, flight or other unavoidable travel delays you will receive a full refund. If you prefer, you will be offered the opportunity to book a place on an alternative workshop on the day subject to places being available and at no additional cost.
Cancellations and refunds – attendees
If you wish or have to cancel your workshop place for any reason whatsoever at any time from the date of booking up until 30 days prior to the date of your booked workshop inclusive you will be offered a full refund of any money paid. Any refund due will be paid within 7 days of cancellation.
If you wish or have to cancel your workshop place for any reason whatsoever within one calendar month of the date of your booked workshop unfortunately no refund will be payable. We will still be committed to significant venue and other costs that will have to be paid by the organisers and therefore cannot offer a full refund at this late stage.
www.scalemodellingnow.com agrees to provide
- All that is specified in the information pages relating to the event in www.scalemodellingnow.com
- Provide you with your place at this event
- SMN agrees to advise you prior to the event of any specific tools and materials you are required to bring to your workshop – see Attendees agree to below.
Attendees agree to:
- Make their payment of the booking fee in full at the point of booking
- Attend the workshop that they have booked
- Bring your tools and any materials that they want to use in their workshop
- Bring your airbrush, compressor, paint brushes and any other modelling tools you think that you’ll need (or requested that you provide) to enjoy and take part in your workshop. Please read carefully any briefing information we send you ahead of your day that will contain additional instructions on what to bring.
- Notify Geoff Coughlin (telephone number 07773 126479 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible beforehand if there is any doubt or delay in their attendance for 09.00 (arrival time) on the day of their workshop
Non-attendance on the day of your workshop
Should any attendee booked into any workshop fail to attend their workshop for whatever reason on the day (see also cancellation notes above) no refund will be due.
Scale Modelling Now reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event at any time and offer a credit or a refund without any liability to you. The programme for the event is correct at the time of going to print. However, you accept that alterations may occasionally be necessary.
Scale Modelling Now does not accept any liability for:
(a) advice given or views expressed by the event tutors, SMN staff or delegates attending this event
(b) materials provided to the attendees by such tutors; views expressed by them are their own; or
(c) for activities arranged informally for you by third parties during the workshop.
If you have any questions at all, please just e-mail Geoff Coughlin, Editor: email@example.com or call on 07773 126479