A Detailed Guide To the Luftwaffe’s Ultimate Nightfighter
Author: Richard Franks
Published: Valiant Wings Publishing
Get this excellent book here now at Valiant Wings Publishing
Bookshelf Browse with Geoff Coughlin (August 2021)
A4 format, 146 pages, walkaround reference, scale plans etc etc (see below)
Take a browse inside now…
Highly recommended – a perfect one-stop-shop for anyone interested in the He 219 ‘Uhu’ and especially scale modellers.
Here’s some additional information from the publisher
We return to where the Airframe Album range started back in 2012 with a second, much expanded edition of our very first title in the series, The He 219 is a popular aircraft modelling subject, confirmed by two reprints of our first edition. Much has changed regarding available knowledge and references concerning the type so it seems right to re-introduce this title in expanded and revised format.
The modelling map of the He 219 has changed considerably over the past nine years so this title is a new book partly-rewritten, and expanded from the first edition to contain 146 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Luftwaffe enthusiast should be without:
• 40+ pages of technical information
• 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
• 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
• 25+ pages of model builds and updated modelling information
• 150+ photographs including wartime images
• Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
• 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz & Juraj Jankovic
• Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl & Steve A. Evans
• Newly commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher.