A Technical Guide
Author: Richard Franks
Published: Valiant Wings Publishing
Bookshelf Browse with Geoff Coughlin (October 2020)
A4 format; soft back; high quality art paper; colour and black & white photographs; colour profiles by Richard Caruana and more…
Get this impressive title here now at Valiant Wings Publishing
Take a browse inside now
Here’s some additional information from the publisher
Our ninth title in the Airframe Detail series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the Revell (ex-Matchbox) kit in 1:32nd scale, the Eduard/Gavia and Italeri/Hawk/Testor 1:48th examples or the many 1:72 scale kits from Airfix, Matchbox, Frog and the new tool Dora Wings kit released this year.
• Period detail images during production and testing
• A wealth of historical photographs and technical diagrams
• Detailed walkaround images of the preserved examples
• Colour profiles by Richard J. Caruana
• Lists of all Lysander kits and accessories produced in all scales
• Full detailed build of the new Dora Wings 1/72 scale Mk III (SD) kit by Libor Jekl
• 112 pages plus covers.