Airframe & Miniature No.13
By Richard A. Franks.
Bookshelf Browse with Geoff Coughlin (July 2019)
272 pages, high quality art paper, colour profiles and four full build articles, black and white period photos, scale drawings for 1:48 scale, line drawings, kit listings, accessory listings – what else does a modeller need?
Our thanks to Valiant Wings Publishing for supplying our review copy. Get this impressive reference book here at Valiant Wings Publishing
Rarely do we give a 5-Star rating and this title justly deserves that accolade! Congratulations to all involved.
You’ll notice that we have reviewed several of the other titles in this series over the years and this time we have the Rolls Royce Griffon-Powered Spitfires and Seafires.
This is an excellent title, the publisher’s best to date in my view and the best thing to do is show it to you! Here’s my video review…
Here’s some additional information from the publisher…
• 40+ pages of technical information
• 30+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
• 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
• 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
• 200+ photographs including wartime images
• Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
• 3D isometric views of all variants by Juraj Jankovic
• Specially commissioned full kit builds by Libor Jekl and Steve A. Evans
• Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher.