Welcome to YOUR aircraft gallery!
This vast and growing area of SMN is all about sharing great work from modellers across the world – that’s modellers like YOU, subscribers and guest submissions from modellers whose work I find truly inspiring.
Submitting your images
By sharing it here, I really hope that we can all get inspired to start a new project… or try something different maybe… but to keep enjoying this great hobby of ours; whatever your reason to look, be inspired and keep building!
If you have some pictures or two of your best, favourite or most recently completed scale models, then this is your opportunity to celebrate your work and show them to a worldwide audience…
Just a few pointers to help you though:
- Pick any of the areas you see in the panel to your right – you can submit your pics for any of these!
- Images need to be digital and sent via e-mail or you can Drop Box them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images should be sent in a ‘medium’ size, JPEG format. If you are using Microsoft Windows, simply right-click on the image in ‘My Pictures’ or wherever it is stored and you should be prompted with the option to ‘send to’ and select ‘mail-recipient. A box opens asking what size you want to send the image. ‘Medium’ is fine (approx: 1024 X 768)
- I might not publish your pics if the image quality isn’t there or for any other given reason
- Please also include a few words with your pics to explain a little about: what your model is; kit; scale; any extras added; painting, weathering and finishing your model – maybe around 100-200 words will be fine. Thanks Geoff