- Easy 3 Scenic Details Colours (Northern Europe Village)
- Ref: LCMS07
- Price: £8.45 GBP (includes 3-bottle set)
Review by Geoff Coughlin (Sep 2012)
Our thanks to The Airbrush Company Ltd for supplying our review sample. Get this set here now.
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Lifecolor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic and resin.
In the past couple of years various model companies have branched out into the diorama market and until now there have been no dedicated Lifecolor paint sets to paint these dioramas. However that has now changed and in the first of two new Debris and Rubble sets, Lifecolor have produced three colours to help paint these dioramas.
In this latest paint set from Lifecolor there are three paints:
- UA 737 Worn Brick
- A 738 Deposited Dust
- UA 739 Broken Plaster
With manufacturers like Airfix, Mini-Art and others producing buildings in various broken states this new set of weathering paints looks to be really useful.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or Lifecolor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the excellent performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water