The prop is a multi part affair, there is a spinner on the sprue but many Kates didn’t have one fitted, I liked the look and the detail is good so I went as per the instructions and left it off.
There are decals included however I decided to mask and spray them.
I wanted to spray the wing walkways however I was worried about the tape lifting off the top coat, that’s a function of the Worn Effects fluid, that’s why I left it until now.
Rather than using the hairspray technique again I used the sponge/Maskol technique. The Maskol is dabbed on with a fine sponge.
Then the walkways are sprayed, in this case Tamiya Neutral Gray darkened with Black.