Okay, last leg! The hull
I decided that the track fitting cable was not going to be fitted to the left side of the bodywork, and so cut the mounting lugs from the kit item, and shaped and fitted them in the correct positions. The kit cable is incorrect, as it has the wrong mounting points on the bodywork, these belonging to an earlier model ‘E’, not the mid-production model being built.
A tricky, fiddly operation, but now correct.
I used a little putty, around the edge of the damaged zimmerit, to soften the sharp cut, and make it blend to the steel surface. I also did this on the turret, but forgot to mention it!
Also, I used the putty on the damaged de-zimmeritted areas to give the impression of zimmerit adhesive paste, which was left adhered to the steel surface.